~ Appalachian Outdoors
- Whitewater rafting on the Big
Pigeon River. Minimum age requirement is 3 years old. 866-723-8277.
~ Davy Crockett
- Guided trail rides for the inexperienced or experienced
rider. No age requirements. Overnight trips available. 865-448-6411.
~ Dinosaur Walk
- View the largest collection of life-sized dinosaurs in the world.
Features a kids fossil area, gift shop and a DVD film area. 865-428-4003.
~ Dixie Stampede
Dinner and Show
- Four course dinner and show featuring over 30 horses,
ostrich races and "Stampede of the Buffalos". 865-453-4400.
Theme park featuring craft demonstrations, live entertainment, annual
festivals, and amusement rides. 865-428-9488.
~ Dolly's Splash
- Water park featuring 16 rides, 2 interactive children's play
areas, a lazy river and a wave pool. 865-428-9488.
~ Elvis Museum
View the largest collection of authentic Elvis items and memorabilia.
Cameras are welcome. 865-428-2001.
~ Five Oaks
- One hour and half hour guided horseback tours.
Minimum age requirement is 6 years old. 865-453-8644.
Garrett's Muscle Car Museum
- The largest collection of American Muscle
Cars in East Tennessee. Features a gift shop and Nascar items.
~ Flyaway Indoor
- Learn to skydive indoors. Fun for all ages. 865-453-7777.
- Guided tours featuring the largest wall of cave onyx know to
exist. Open April through November. 865-453-5972.
~ Fun Buggies
Environmentally friendly buggy rentals to take you anywhere within the
city limits. Pigeon Forge 865-428-3500. Gatlinburg 865-436-8501.
~ Ghost Walk of
- One hour guided walking tour, led by a costumed storyteller,
of haunted places and ghosts throughout Gatlinburg. 865-556-0674.
~ Hauntings Tour
- Narrated bus tour featuring tales, ghosts, witches and
graveyards. 7 and 9 pm nightly. 865-430-9255.
Mysterious Mansion of Gatlinburg
- Work your way through Gatlinburg's
oldest haunted house. Open June through October. 865-436-7007.
Gatlinburg Ski Resort and Amusement Park
- Take the aerial tramway to the
top of the mountain and enjoy skiing, snowboarding, indoor ice skating,
alpine slides, go-karts, arcades, a restaurant and lounge. 865-436-5423.
- An indoor jungle of exotic and rare animals. Live,
educational shows daily. Cameras welcome. 865-428-4091.
Aquarium of the Smokies
- View sharks, octopus, coral reefs, stingrays and
more. Features a restaurant and a gift shop. 888-240-1358.
Believe It or Not
- Odd and unusual relics from around the world.
- Once a Casket Company, the factory closed in 1926 due
to the disappearance of the owners! 865-430-9991.
- Simulated 4D thrill ride. 865-436-9763.
~ Smoky Mountain
Deer Farm and Exotic Petting Zoo
- Features more than 200 animals
from around the world. 865-428-3337.
~ Smoky Mountain
- Whitewater rafting on the Pigeon River. 800-771-RAFT.
~ Smoky Mountain
- Tubing, kayaking and ATV tours. Open March through November.
- Take the family to the ball park.
here for a complete schedule. 865-286-2300.
- Guided 1 mile tour through the caverns. Open March - November.
~ Wonder Works
- Nestled on the former site of Music Mansion, Wonder Works is a three
story upside down building that combines education and fun and also
features a dinner show that can accommodate up to 400 people. Open year
~ Zorb Smoky
Strap inside a giant ball and hurl downhill at speeds up to 30 miles per
hour. Opens in the fall of 2006. 865-428-2422.