~ Adventure Park
Zipline through 70
acres on 7 different lines. 865-312-6232.
~ Appalachian Outdoors
- Whitewater rafting on the Big
Pigeon River. Minimum age requirement is 3 years old. 866-723-8277.
~ Big Rock Dude
Ranch at Ponderosa
- Enjoy horseback riding, fishing, ATV rides, gem mining, petting zoo and
more. Open year round. No reservations required. No weight restrictions.
- Features 9 ziplines, 3 sky bridges, 4 wheel adventure and mountain
biking. Ages 7 and up. No hand-braking. Open year round. Closed Sundays.
Reservations required. 865-325-8452.
~ Davy Crockett
- Guided trail rides for the inexperienced or experienced
rider. No age requirements. Overnight trips available. 865-448-6411.
Deer Farm Exotic Petting Zoo and Riding Stables - Features more than 200 animals
from around the world. Pony rides and horseback riding. Open year round. 865-428-3337.
Reservations recommended for horseback riding. 865-429-2276.
~ Dinosaur Walk
- View the largest collection of life-sized dinosaurs in the world.
Features a kids fossil area, gift shop and a DVD film area. 865-428-4003.
~ Dixie Stampede
Dinner and Show
- Four course dinner and show featuring over 30 horses,
ostrich races and "Stampede of the Buffalos". 865-453-4400.
Theme park featuring craft demonstrations, live entertainment, annual
festivals, and amusement rides. 865-428-9488.
~ Dolly's Splash
- Water park featuring 16 rides, 2 interactive children's play
areas, a lazy river and a wave pool. 865-428-9488.
~ Elvis Museum
View the largest collection of authentic Elvis items and memorabilia.
Cameras are welcome. 865-428-2001.
~ Five Oaks
- One hour guided horseback tours.
Minimum age requirement is 3 years old. 865-312-6232.
Garrett's Muscle Car Museum
- The largest collection of American Muscle
Cars in East Tennessee. Features a gift shop and Nascar items.
~ Flyaway Indoor
- Learn to skydive indoors. Fun for all ages. 865-453-7777.
- Guided tours featuring the largest wall of cave onyx know to
exist. Open April through November. 865-453-5972.
~ Fun Buggies
Environmentally friendly buggy rentals to take you anywhere within the
city limits. Pigeon Forge 865-428-3500. Gatlinburg 865-436-8501.
~ Ghost Walk of
- One hour guided walking tour, led by a costumed storyteller,
of haunted places and ghosts throughout Gatlinburg. 865-556-0674.
~ Hauntings Tour
- Narrated bus tour featuring tales, ghosts, witches and
graveyards. 7 and 9 pm nightly. 865-430-9255.
~ Hollywood Wax
Museum Entertainment Center
- 3 attractions in one. Hollywood Wax Museum, Castle of Chaos and
Hannah's Maze of Mirrors. Open year round. 865-428-5228.
- Laser tag in a 6,000 sq. ft. arena, play black light mini golf, play in
the 10,000 sq. ft. arcade room or enjoy the speed of the go carts on a 43
foot high track. 865-453-0400.
- 7 lines throughout a 400 acre course with 3 rope bridges and ATV rides
to some of the towers. 865-312-6232.
Feud Dinner Show
- 16 events and real lumberjack competitions. Open year round. Dinner and
show or show only. 865-428-8688.
- Pirate golf, mirror maze, laser maze and live action. 865-686-5586.
~ Murder Mystery
- Features Whodunnit Lucy, the Moonshine Murderers and The Brady Bunch.
You'll laugh till you die! 888-641-7195.
Mysterious Mansion of Gatlinburg
- Work your way through Gatlinburg's
oldest haunted house. Open June through October. 865-436-7007.
Features 25 attractions and non-stop adventure. Rock climbing, go carts,
golfing, indoor playground, thrill rides, arcades and mini coaster.
~ Next to Heaven
Ranch and Zipline Tours
-Unguided horseback riding and zipline tours. Open year round.
865-448-6947 or 865-216-8605.
Gatlinburg Ski Resort and Amusement Park
- Take the aerial tramway to the
top of the mountain and enjoy skiing, snowboarding, indoor ice skating,
alpine slides, go-karts, arcades, a restaurant and lounge. 865-436-5423.
- Skydiving, ATV rides, horseback riding, balloon rides, helicopter tours,
ziplines, tubing, jet boats, sky bridges, whitewater rafting, monster
truck rides, ghost walks and more. Open year round. 865-429-8757.
- An indoor jungle of exotic and rare animals. Live,
educational shows daily. Cameras welcome. 865-428-4091.
Aquarium of the Smokies
- View sharks, octopus, coral reefs, stingrays and
more. Features a restaurant and a gift shop. 888-240-1358.
Believe It or Not
- Odd and unusual relics from around the world.
- Once a Casket Company, the factory closed in 1926 due
to the disappearance of the owners! 865-430-9991.
- Simulated 4D thrill ride. 865-436-9763.
~ River Rage
- Tubing and kayaking. Unlimited shuttle service. BBQ restaurant.
Raceway - A
slick style track loaded with thrills. 865-428-3392.
~ Smoky Mountain
- Whitewater rafting on the Pigeon River. 800-771-RAFT.
~ Smoky Mountain
- Tubing, kayaking and ATV tours. Open March through November.
~ Smoky Mountain
Ziplines and Canopy Tours
- Reservations recommended. 865-429-9004.
~ SpeedZone Fun
Park - 4
racetracks to challenge the entire family. 865-908-7255.
Museum of Aviation
- Aviation history and technology exhibits. Historic aircraft on display.
- Take the family to the ball park.
here for a complete schedule. 865-286-2300.
~ The Tomb
- Interactive Egyptian tomb with state of the art effects and mind-bending
adventure. Like being Indiana Jones! 865-453-6450.
~ The Track
Family Fun Park
- Go cart racing, bumper cars, boating, golfing, bungee jumping, arcades,
train rides and more. 865-453-4777.
- Get your boarding pass and steer the ship while enjoying a 2 hour walk
through of interactive adventure. Open year round at 9 am daily.
- Guided 1 mile tour through the
underground caverns. Open March - November.
~ USA Raft
- Whitewater rafting, kayaking and river tubing. 865-448-8888.
Rafting and Ziplines
- Whitewater rafting and canopy zipline tours. 800-762-2463 or
~ Wonder Works
- A three
story upside down building that combines education and fun. Laser tag,
rock climbing, virtual sports, bed of nails, Wonders of Flight tethered
balloon ride and Wonders of Magic show. Open year
~ Xtreme Racing
Features Sodi Racing Karts with speeds up to 40 MPH and hairpin turns.
Minimum age requirement is 11 years old. Minimum height requirement is
~ Zorb Smoky
Strap inside a giant ball and hurl downhill at speeds up to 30 miles per